Genuine Nordic Vodka

Genuine Nordic Vodka

Sunday, August 28, 2016

MEET ANNA BUT BETTER KNOWN AS LAVIDOZ!!!


 All images from her website www.lavidozstyle.com






I am Anna, owner of Lavidos store, I have always loved fashion ,never in a
million ways did I think I would have the opportunity to share my love
for fashion with people .
                 I have
a bachelors degree in law but my dreams and aspirations go beyond these, I wish and am trying so hard to make my hobby a career some day .
 What I love about fashion is how it can define you
 as a person from the colors you choose, the styles, the accessories, they
all combine to give you an overall style  that is unique for you.
Looking for fashion inspiration,fashion personal stylist, personal
shopper or perhaps looking to find your own style, buckle up you will
be able to learn how to develop your own sense of style through Lavidos style!
                                      Thanks you!
 XoXo
Lavidoz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show off them legs !
Gorgeous .

Anonymous said...

HUYU NDIO FASHION BLOGGER SASA SIO WALE WENGINE WITH ZERO SENSE OF STYLE ETI FASHION BLOGGER "ROLLING EYES"