Genuine Nordic Vodka

Genuine Nordic Vodka

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

AN OPEN LETTER TO LUPITA NYONG!O FROM NELSON MUNUKI!!!



My Open Letter To Lupita Nyon'go (Must Read): Since you have become the "Elephants Ambassador", I hereby have decided to confront you with solid facts about POACHING in Kenya. Last year, I visited the Smithonian Festival in Washington DC and made a quick stop at the Wildlife tent. Dear Lupita my conversation with the Wildlife officials made me quickly realize there is more to this illegal trade than what YOU and I know and I hope "THEY" are telling you the TRUTH otherwise your campaign to save the Elephants will be BURE KABISA, USELESS if I may translate!! To cure a disease effectively or prevent the spread of a plague, you fight the CAUSE. Dear Lupita I hope you are aware of the CORRUPTION in the POACHING industry. My late biological Father Mr Michael Muriuki was the Director of Nairobi National Park during the President Jomo Kenyatta era. Even then there was CORRUPTION meaning POACHING was coordinated within the "LEGAL SYSTEM". Hold on that thought for 3 seconds as I go back to my conversation with the Wildlife officials in Washington last year. Here are few facts which you MUST consider as you continue with your campaign:
1: The wildlife officials are poorly equipped! The poachers have better artillery than those protecting the animals. I was shocked to learn how many officials are killed per annum preventing those Elephants you are trying to save. ‪#‎FACTS‬
2: The wildlife officials work under very poor conditions. I was again shocked to be told that some lack essential needs like food and water and end up drinking their own URINE. Add that to the pathetic salaries they get! #FACTS
3: I was informed of the modern poaching techniques these poachers have adopted which are so advanced and make it difficult to fight them. They narrated these days it takes few minutes to shoot and kill the elephant, pour this strong acid which separates the TUSK from the Elephant such that by the time the Wildlife officials arrive at the scene, the poachers have already executed their operation and are gone.
4: CORRUPTION: Lupita are you aware of CORRUPTION within the wildlife control system or are they just serving you MANGO JUICE with smiles all over their faces and not informing you of the "real deal". Trust me, as long as you have guys doing "dirty job" within the legal system who are cashing in Billions from this trade, your efforts will be USELESS! Corruption is killing our nation and if you are not informed, do your homework dear Lupita.
To conclude it all, I hope you have captured the bigger picture. Put more efforts in improving the lifestyles of those protecting those Elephants you are trying to SAVE! Let their lives come first then tackle the rest. Make sure they are properly equipped and properly paid in order to support their families. I understand you don't cook Ugali (scratching my left earlobe) but hear me now and hear me clear, failure to tackle the few points I have raised in my letter will make your Elephant saving mission NULL AND VOID, BURE KABISA!! Yours, Nelson K-Nel Muriuki aka Mr Makorofia.

NADHANI HATA MABALOZI WETU ALIKIBA NA JACQUELINE NTUYABALIWE WANATAKIWA WASOME HII BARUA NA KUTAFAKARI,,
LUPITA NYONG!O NA YEYE PIA NI AMABASSADOR ALIYECHAGULIWA KENYA PAMOJA NA KINA JACKIE CHAN KUTOKA CHINA,PRINCE HARRY NA DAVID BECKHAM KUTOKA MAREKANI KUWA MABALOZI YA CAMPAIGN YA NGO WILDAID KUSAVE TEMBO!!!

No comments: