Genuine Nordic Vodka

Genuine Nordic Vodka

Thursday, April 16, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZURI!!!



MOMMY AND DADDY,,

Happy birthday to my daughter, my princess, bestie, hot stepper, chicken dance enthusiast, boss chick, cream to my doughnut, my highest high, my pick me up when i am down, my truth, my happiness, my heart's conquerer, and then world conquerer, my champ, my girl, my bag full of jokes, my hat full of tricks, my baby, my soul, obssessed with pretty things, who is my pretty thing, my matchy matchy pal, my zip me up mate, bonnie to my clyde, my dont worry be-yonce, my swag on fleek all day, who stole my heart from the get go, my charmer, my 'mama i got your back', my life's blessing, my biggest surprise, my labour of love, my cutie patootie, my cheeky monkey, my 'tough nut to crack', my know it all, my original DIY, my number one, my only one, my mermaid, who given the choice would live under water, My full of life, my rythmn, my rhyme, my vibe, my life, the light of my life, my rising phoenix, Mshikaji, Mwandani wangu, kipenzi changu, furaha yangu, Mawazo yangu, Roho yangu.
Mama loves you beyond measure. May God Bless and keep you always. May your wishes all come true. May you build a ladder to the stars, and stay forever young. Happy Birthday Zuri 

No comments: