Genuine Nordic Vodka

Genuine Nordic Vodka

Friday, February 22, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXWELL MZIRAY!!!


 MAXWELL MZIRAY..,




One year ago today 02/22/2012 I was blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby boy! It wasn't an easy journey for me bcoz I almost lost my life giving birth to him BUT again it wasn't my turn yet, I lost half of my blood and Dr's didn't know until I passed out! But I thank GOD for his miracles! We gave him the name Maxwell Richardson Mziray; in memory of his late Grandfather and those we love and miss dearly! As I look back on this joyous year, I think of the happiness he has brought to my family and I. He's been nothing but a playful/ happy baby, Today we celebrate all the milestones Baby Maxwell has accomplished; from rolling over, to sitting up, crawling, standing, stepping, walking and talking.....his first coo, first laugh, first smile, first bath! Not only are we celebrating a BIRTH today, I inside, am celebrating the anniversary in which I became a MOTHER (the greatest gift in the world)! HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY my sweet son Baby Maxwell- I love you more than you'll ever know...xoxox

No comments: